Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Links the past couple of days

I have been spending most of time working on my Self-Consolidating Concrete Independent Study so I have not been able to post what I am reading, so here is a sample from the past couple days:


Finally I must acknowledge a video that I was introduced to by one of the bloggers I follow (I apologize, I cannot remember who). It is a Youtube video on the IRS by a student at William and Mary. Now I am not going to comment on her arguments about the tax system; I am going to save that for a later blog. However I will admit if she taught Economics or anything for that matter at my college I would gladly attend every class and ask for extra help on every homework regardless of whether I needed it or not. I wonder if anyone can figure out why:

No comments:

Post a Comment