Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Side Project: Self-Consolidating Concrete

Now most of my posts have something to do with either economics or politics, but I have mentioned many times that I am studying to be a civil engineer. As a matter of fact I am graduating in three weeks. However the road to graduation had one pitfall: I was short one professional elective. I did not catch my screw up until half-way through the semester, and I began trying to rush to find and add a course. Thankfully Spencer Thew allowed me to do some research on Self-Consolidating Concrete for him. Also as I have mentioned before I turned that project in last week, but I feel as though the project is incomplete.

I feel as if I have not given Self-Consolidating Concrete the justice it deserves. The project for Spence had a limited length so I could not just keep compiling information upon information for him. Blogs on the other hand can be as long or as short as I want them to be. So I am creating another blog much similar to this one only all about Self-Consolidating Concrete. I will try to regularly post links of what I am reading about SCC and post my project and update my project as needed. So please if you have time visit: Joe Bushey's SCC.

PS-I will try to write for those who are not Civies, but apologize if I assume you know civil stuff you do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment